Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Say hello to Benjamin


Benjamin James surprised us a week early, arriving on August 3rd around 8 am  - and we couldn't have been more excited to meet him!  A healthy (and hungry) baby, we have been learning all about the little guy over the last four weeks and think we might have finally cracked the code {enter veteran parent snickers here - as the code is probably never really cracked, right?}.  I have covered some serious ground in the emotions department over the last month running the gamut from excitement to fear to exhaustion to frustration to sheer amazement and love for this tiny human we made.  I've cried for no reason at all, woke up with breast pads stuck to my leg and been peed on more times than I can count but I can honestly say I would do it all over again for those big toothless grins he gives me - even if it is just gas.
So, because I am feeling a little more confident about motherhood - and, frankly, anxious to feel like a productive, normal person again - I will be opening the shop back up within the next week.  Responses and turn around times may be a little slower than normal as I ease back in but I will do my best to communicate timelines with you to make sure you get your orders in time.  Thanks for your patience with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment