Monday, July 28, 2014

Getting ready for Baby B

I can't even believe my due date is 2 weeks away. 2 WEEKS! It's so crazy to think we'll be parents in two weeks (give or take) to a real human baby.  The room is just about done with a few small things left to add.  Take a look at the stellar crib skirt I made myself (or with the help of a sewing instructor).  It only took me a little over a year to finally use the sewing machine.

So I guess it's that time.  The shop will be closing this Friday, August 1st through the months of August and September.  I'm hoping to open back up the first week of October and will update the blog with any info... and I'm sure an introduction to the little man once he arrives.

1 comment:

  1. Love the crib skirt--nice job! And the quilt is very sweet. See you soon BabyB!

    ReplyDelete