Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Printable Valentine Cards


Every year I tell myself I am going to put together Valentine freebies for the blog and every year I get completely sidetracked and fail to do so.  I should know better by now - I have to design them way ahead of time and not wait until the busy month of January.  One day, I promise, I will have something.  In the meantime, there are amazing designers already posting some fantastic designs for you such as the Yoda Best Valentine from design.wash.rinse.repeat.  Having 3 nephews in love with Star Wars, I thought this was the most clever Valentine I've ever seen and absolutely had to share it.  And it's free!

Even if you aren't in the market for a Star Wars Valentine this year, I recommend checking out the design.wash.rinse.repeat blog for so many other great freebies and fun ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment